Considering Whitespark? Let's help you understand how Synup can be a better choice for your business.

With Synup, you're getting guaranteed results at comparable costs. Here's how..

Horse Buggies vs Cars

Whitespark is a manual citation building service. This means that once you decide to go with them, it'll take anywhere between 2-3 weeks for your submissions to get done and not all of them will go live. With our service, you get the speed of instant submissions across our premium network and access to additional sites on our slow network we can get you on.

Speed & Results

Within 72 hours of getting your business on Synup, you will see most of your listings go live and will also have the option of linking to Google and other major sites that we can sync with.

Over 200 Directory Sites Managed

Our instant network covers forty six of the most important directories in the United States including Google, Yelp, Yellowpages and more.We also enable you to optionally add or edit listings on another additional 150 directory sites.

 
Google Plus
 
EnrollBusiness
 
Bing
 
Local469
 
myhuckleberry
 
SpeedyLocal
 
ZoomLocalSearch
 
CitySquares
 
USCity
 
Manta
 
Tupalo
 
Facebook
 
Cylex USA
 
HotFrog
 
Yalwa
 
Yasabe
 
YelloYello
 
NextBizDoor
 
Hubbiz
 
Merchantcircle
 
Judy's Book
 
Foursquare
 
Yellowpages
 
Top Rated Local
 
Get Free Listing
 
Cataloxy
 
BizRatings
 
eLocal
 
GetFave
 
Ezlocal
 
JoomLocal
 
Yelp
 
Chamber of Commerce
 
Express Business Directory
 
WherezIt
 
ebusinesspages
 
Pinbud
 
AddYou
 
LocalStack
 
Tuugo

Need Your Info Changed?

Tough luck champ! Whitespark will charge you again to get your info updated on any of the directories that your present on. Even if you want to do something as simple as adding new images, or switching hours, get ready to cough up additional cash. With Synup, we include unlimited updates. Everytime you change your business information, we will push this to our directory partners within 72 hours.

Claim & Merge

The Synup service also claims any unclaimed listings on your behalf and allows you to merge those pesky duplicates!

Synup Checks ALL Your Reviews

Whitespark's citation building service does not include review monitoring. With Synup, our bundled offering includes reputation management and review monitoring tools.

The Real White Labelled Solution

If you're an agency or a reseller, Whitespark doesn't offer much in terms of white-labeling. With Synup, you get out of the box white label tools along with advanced API integration options.

Customize Your Reporting

Our tool allows you to create proper white labelled reports with your business name and logo. You can also get custom notifications for a location's listings and reviews.

You Own Your Listings - Always!

Synup combines the benefits of manual citation building with the speed and accuracy of automated local listing management. At every point in the process, even if you decide to cancel, you own your listings. We will go out of our way to ensure that you do!

We’re here to help

We're a small business and we understand how hard it can be to run one. Our support reps are always available to answer any questions you may have.

Quick Support

Whether it’s help getting started or support for your existing locations, Synup is always available for you. With our 24 hour live chat support, you can get in touch with our representatives any time you need it.

But, What Happens When You Cancel?

If you decide to ever cancel Synup, you still continue to own your listings. You will receive logins to 80% of the listings we create and will also receive instructions to generate a login for the other 20%. Your data upon cancellation will stay intact, you will just lose the ability to make future updates.

Our Clients

Synup's services have helped us boost traffic and have also helped us keep our business information consistent across the web.

"Matt, Doc Thompson Plumbing"

Pricing Comparision

And best of all, we offer it all at the lowest prices. Check out how we compare to our competitors.

Features
No of Sites 4220-50
Ciation Finder / Tracker included ?
Include industry specific sites ?
Review Monitoring
In-house listings submission team ?
Pricing$30/mo$4 or $5 per citation